CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Assignment #4-Linking Back to Peers

While reading some of my classmates blog about what they think will happen in the future, I thought they were fascinating and interesting. They all had unique ideas about what they think the future would be like. I personally enjoyed Helena's blog because while other people wrote about the different types of technology, Helena went further. She wrote about racism which is a huge problem right now in 2009. She wrote"First of all, I think that there would be less racism, even though there is not too much now, and all the governments, or at least most, would be successful and would know how to take care of their country. I think this because since Obama is black, and his plans are brilliant, and he will be running the #1 trade country in the world, presidents (and prime-ministers) of other countries will look up to him, not care that he's black, and follow his foot-steps, and so, racism will be less, and countries will be better at fixing their problems."I also think that her blog was straight forward and easy to read. Visit Helena's blog.

The second blog I enjoyed the most was Sarah's because like Helena she also had some unique ideas. She wrote about the fashion of the past and the future and what she thinks would be next in fashion in the future. Her blog was also unique because she added pictures which can help most people understand the text. She also wrote about school which was prettty cool, she wrote "I think Schools will teach differently because the things we have to learn in school has changed from pioneers times( they only learned reading, writing and arithmetic) and it has also changed from when my parents went to school.One night I asked my parents if they got a math question i had trouble with and they couldn't help me because the way the teachers though students was different than now a days, so that concludes way i think the ways of learning could change in the next 100 years. " Check out Sarah's blog.

There are other blogs about the future that are high quality like Sarah's and Helena's visit: Allyson's blog, Shukria's blog, and Sandra's blog.

0 comments: