CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome to Froher's history Blog

Welcome to my blog, I am a grade 8 student in a 7/8 class in Ottawa. In history class we are learning and writing about Canadian history online. I am really excited because I have never done something like this before. I hope that you enjoy and learn something from my blogs and feel free to comment or respond to my blog.


You have to check Mrs. Pollocks Blog...it is totally cool- historypollock.blogspot

4 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

This is an excellent Welcome message, Froher! Stupendously done!

Your blog is starting to look a little busy, I know it's very exciting to have all these different widgets, just make sure the site is still easy for readers to navigate!

LEMONS HEAL said...

HEY!! Hello Froher! Umm, I have never done this kind of blogging thing ever either! Yes, isn't it cool?! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blogs! :):):)see you later!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...
Hi Froher!

Sarah S. said...

Hi Froher!
how are you?
I am having fun blogging so far, our you?
I like your site, keep up the great work!
I like how you added a few gadgets,Like "live weather" and "Top 10 Digg.com Sports Stories". Well happy bloging, and i will talk you later!

Sarah S. ( Whippy)


p.s.Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!